Terms of Service
Effective Date: 31 January 2019
By accessing The Service, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing The Service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant FreCre, Inc. policies, FreCre, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use The Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use The Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of The Service:
- You shall not access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of The Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors.
- You shall not create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not create an Account using terms that FreCre, Inc. may deem inappropriate; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by FreCre, Inc., or previously been banned from playing any game created by FreCre, Inc.
- FreCre, Inc. shall have the right to remodel gameplay for the purpose of improving player experience without prior notice.
- On Seasons: Player Stars will reset monthly and Season bounties will be based on player’s Star count prior to reset.
- FreCre, Inc. shall have the right to dismiss customer support requests from game accounts connected to app versions that have not been updated for more than seven (7) days.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FreCre, Inc. at any time.
The materials on FreCre, Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. FreCre, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, FreCre, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on The Service or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to The Service.
In no event shall FreCre, Inc. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Service, even if FreCre, Inc. or a FreCre, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FreCre, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on The Service at any time without notice.
FreCre, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using The Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.